- Lovely poetic.
- Message in a bottle.
- Please photograph my fairytale.
- Summer love.
- I love food, but I have a problem keeping track of what I eat, so this food journal could really be a great help.
- The Galapagos Island – My Dream is to go diving, seeing the various marine creatures.
- New Zealand – A longtime dream of mine.
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia – Another place to dive, what can I say I love water 😉
- Machu Picchu, Peru – An Inca site located 2,400 meters above sea level.
- Paris – Seeing the Eiffel Tower, Louvre etc. preferably with someone I love.
- Borneo – To see its wildlife.
- The Great Wall of China – Something fascinating about a construction that is visible from space.
- The Nile, Egypt(/Sudan) – I would love to go on a Nile cruise
- Japan – For cherry blossom viewing.
- Niagara Falls – More water 🙂
I’ve been looking for some new flat shoes for a while now, one or two pairs that I can use until October/November, and I’ve finally found some that could be interesting, I found them through Dilly Dallas.
The company is called Keep and they also make jackets, sunglasses etc.
A (very short) list of interesting things
- Why do girls always worry about what guys think about their body, we all know, deep down, this is what is going on in his mind the moment you undress.
- If you can make my house look like this I will love you forever.
- I have a list of things to do when I move in to my new place, and this would be the first breakfast I made.
- I want the “never ending story” bag, and her outfit too.
- I don’t really know why, but I love to look at photographs of models, reading backstage before a fashion show, I guess it is because I secretly dream of being the photographer that are allowed backstage.
- A taste of life in Denmark. I think you should notice how John Sørensen speaks English, in general that’s what it sounds like when Danes speak English.
This site is amazing, somehow they manages to find songs we all used to love, and they find a new one everyday. Okay, I don’t know every single one, but I know the lyrics to the majority.