Ten places I want to travel to before I die
I recently read a post on the Huffington Post by Maria Rodale, where she mentions ten places she wants to visit before she dies, and I thought it was a nice idea.
- The Galapagos Island – My Dream is to go diving, seeing the various marine creatures.
- New Zealand – A longtime dream of mine.
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia – Another place to dive, what can I say I love water 😉
- Machu Picchu, Peru – An Inca site located 2,400 meters above sea level.
- Paris – Seeing the Eiffel Tower, Louvre etc. preferably with someone I love.
- Borneo – To see its wildlife.
- The Great Wall of China – Something fascinating about a construction that is visible from space.
- The Nile, Egypt(/Sudan) – I would love to go on a Nile cruise
- Japan – For cherry blossom viewing.
- Niagara Falls – More water 🙂
photos by: zorankovacevic, igw_mike, richard ling, szeke, Vincent Montibus, sebr, chasingtheflow, Voirella, matsugoro and a n i. Y.